• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of My Buns

Inlé-rah

Warren Scout
I don't think I've posted many photos of my Buns, so thought I'd post a few :)
'Pepsi' my Mini Lop, I adopted him when he was about 10 weeks old, he couldn't find a home because of his colour! His hobbies are: getting into mischief, running round in circuits, and eating as much as possible
And 'Guinness' my Belgian Hare, who was hand reared as his mother died after giving birth. His hobbies are: binkying, running and sleeping

2014-10-25134538_zps84587125.jpg

DSCF7854_zps793d5136.jpg

2014-11-07105204_zps148c2c91.jpg

2014-11-08141345_zps9f8153e0.jpg

2014-11-15225453_zps5df0d7b0.jpg

Two very beautiful bunnies! I don't think I've seen a Belgian Hare before; he's very unusual looking! I adore his long ears; stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two very beautiful bunnies! I don't think I've seen a Belgian Hare before; he's very unusual looking! I adore his long ears; stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You!! I'll have to post a video of him sometime! He looks very elegant in the photos but has the most clumsiest run/binky ever because of his shape :lol:

Aren't they gorgeous! :love::love::love:

I have a black mini lop called Thomas and he is a real cheeky little fella :D

Awww Thomas sounds lovely! My mini lop is also very cheeky, I was preparing his salad once and turned round and he had climbed UP his cage and was sat ontop of it because he saw some pellets up there! he's like a little mountain climber! I panicked so much when I saw him on top of the cage, but now it's a normal occurrence, he just loves to make me panic :lol:

2014-11-02234334_zps2bb3cd14.jpg

They are gorgeous. I love black and tan belgian hares. There is one at cottontails atm (my ones' daughter/sister). I also love black rabbits. Funny how black animals are hard to rehome ...

They are gorgeous. I love black and tan belgian hares. There is one at cottontails atm (my ones' daughter/sister). I also love black rabbits. Funny how black animals are hard to rehome ...

Thanks!
My mum has a red Belgian hare, we nickname him "little mahogany rabbit" haha! He is incredibly shiny! Like a piece of polished wood! :lol: Red hares have always been my favourite but as soon as I met Guinness I fell in love with him! He is just so beautiful :love: He has such a kind heart too
I think it's really sad that black animals are hard to re-home, my mum has a black greyhound that couldn't get a home because of his colour, yet he is the kindest and most big-hearted dog I have ever met!

I have a black mini lop too, he's called Blackavar! He's an ex stud bunny I rescued last year and I adore him, he's my snuggliest bunny :love:

I have a black mini lop too, he's called Blackavar! He's an ex stud bunny I rescued last year and I adore him, he's my snuggliest bunny :love:

Oh my gosh! That is such a co-incidence! Pepsi's middle name is Blackavar!! Guinness's middle name is Campion :love: I love Watership down

Back