• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think this may be cheating but .... Jelly Cat Love

Rabcat

Mama Doe
Well, when Jane put little Jelly Cat up for rehoming I thought of my poor lonely 10 year old JellyBean cat. Luckily for me it was agreed with Jane that little Jelly Cat would come to live with me.

Well, meet JellyBean and the newly named JellyBaby - JellyBean is the big black and white one with the big smile :D :lol:

I know.... I have definitely lost the plot! :lol:

Donation will be made to Rainbow Rabbits :D

ffe17f4239c62330000dff3dd16f5378_zpsd2cfafa1.jpg

Oh, that's magic ! I was wondering how the rehoming was going :D And I Luurrve the name JellyBean, we gave my niece the same name when she was born :love:
I'm sure both the jellies are very happy, after being rescued and finding a 'forever love'
( and No... you havn't lost the plot! it's lovely :thumb: )

Oh, that's magic ! I was wondering how the rehoming was going :D And I Luurrve the name JellyBean, we gave my niece the same name when she was born :love:
I'm sure both the jellies are very happy, after being rescued and finding a 'forever love'
( and No... you havn't lost the plot! it's lovely :thumb: )

Awwww thank you :D

But I really am in silly land :lol: xxxx

Awwww thank you :D

But I really am in silly land :lol: xxxx

Me too...! after all, my niece's name was BellyJean when she was in the womb, and JellyBean when she was born.. (her names Eleni now )
But really, sometimes silly land is a very good place to be! I rely on it x

Me too...! after all, my niece's name was BellyJean when she was in the womb, and JellyBean when she was born.. (her names Eleni now )
But really, sometimes silly land is a very good place to be! I rely on it x

It's great to know that I'm not alone in my silliness :D :wave:

Oh how sweet, they look well bonded there. I love a happy ever after :D the world would be a much sadder place without a bit of silliness :lol:

Back