• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My happy trio

Iv not been on here for a while and I've been missing RU recently so I thought I'd share some pics of my newly formed trio.
I bonded them 2 weeks ago and it was the simplest and easiest bond ever, not what i was expecting from a trio! :D

These are the pics from when they were first introduced, please excuse the messy shed I was half way through renovating the other section

I just moved them into the newly renovated side at the weekend and Im doing up the side they were bonded in so I can open it up and then they will have a 13x5 ft shed space with 8x4 ft aviary to live in together

action shot of Aurora jumping over Rain's head :roll:

They make a lovely trio :love: very well colour coordinated!

I love the colour that you have painted it!

I hope all is well with you.

Thanks its cuprinol willow I believe, usually I use wilko paints but we don't have one near us anymore :(
I'm fine than you, how are you?

Might have to use some of that in the future. I much prefer the cuprinol - I found that the wilko version was very smelly!

Glad you are okay. I am not too bad thanks, settling into AS levels (ish) and have a new rabbit.

How is Fidget doing?

Back