• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits behind bars!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
46de48058dba034f7a9a3b5d584693b8.jpg

ce85ac279653286bbb1c4944ba9a3fe4.jpg

90570997c89bf683a9bc871a3c4efbe7.jpg

For a moment there, when I first looked at the photos I though... oh my gosh Tash is bonding Freddie with The Girls :D
Then I looked again and realized... you do right! Every Bunneh Mummeh Needs Some Time To Herself ! :thumb: Xxx

Last edited:
For a moment there, when I first looked at the photos I though... oh my gosh Tash is bonding Freddie with The Girls :D
Then I looked again and realized... you do right! Every Bunneh Mummeh Needs Some Time To Herself ! :thumb: Xxx
:lol::lol:
I finally got round to putting the baby gate up on Marble and Billys room. It's so much easier than fighting to open or close the door :roll:

That's mean!! Now they can see the forbidden territory rather than the door!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's mean!! Now they can see the forbidden territory rather than the door!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They keep chewing the chicken wire and Billy keeps digging at the gate. I'd understand it if the gate was new, but there was one on each door at the old place!!

Bad buns, bad buns
What you gonna do
What you gonna do when they come for you?

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist!

Back