• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney has literally mugged someone!

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
My dad was sat with me on the settee, booking some tickets over the phone. He had his wallet out to pay and was giving his card details when Barney has sneaked up, grabbed the wallet and ran off with it!

We managed to get it back after he dropped it behind a chair, although the wallet has been nibbled round the edges and a £20 note is missing it's edges :shock: Sorry dad :oops:

My dad was sat with me on the settee, booking some tickets over the phone. He had his wallet out to pay and was giving his card details when Barney has sneaked up, grabbed the wallet and ran off with it!

We managed to get it back after he dropped it behind a chair, although the wallet has been nibbled round the edges and a £20 note is missing it's edges :shock: Sorry dad :oops:

Oh dear that's absolutely hilarious :lol::lol:

I think you should make a cartoon about him stealing the money and nibbling it .. Very wealthy bun!

Is it a day for rabbits to be little thieves? Charlie has been stealing things today too. I have loads of figures from The Hobbit and he stole one and hid in in their pen!

Is it a day for rabbits to be little thieves? Charlie has been stealing things today too. I have loads of figures from The Hobbit and he stole one and hid in in their pen!

Barney is always taking things, he usually hides them behind the settee. He also hoards his toys by pushing them into his play tunnel. I've no idea why he does this, he's been in rescue since he was born, then came to live with me, so it's not like he's ever had to fight off other rabbits for food and toys! :roll:

My Lady Katherine loves being norty - she ran off with our new Hoover filter the other week when IH was trying to fit it :roll::lol: I nearly wet myself laughing at him chasing her round for it & she was binkying all over the place! He said "Sarah! Control your rabbit!" Yes because I can tell the bunnies what to do! :roll::lol::love:

Back