• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish I'd had my camera in my pocket!!

Family_Moose

Warren Scout
Sugar is now almost 6 months old (21 weeks) and is huge! When I'm cleaning out the bedroom area we take off the plastic roofing from the run area, which is usually a sign for her to jump up onto top of the run, a few weeks ago she was using something to aid her (an upturned tray that is stopping her from digging :lol: ) but today I watched her jump up in one jump, she has a sniff around and then jumps down!

Roll forward to today, she'd had her sniff around and jumped down, so whilst I was filling up the litter tray she'd obviously jumped up for another sniff around but been a bit more nosy, just before closing the the lid of the "brown/garden waste" bin I looked inside and there she was looking up at me!! :shock: I have no idea how she got from the roof of the run and into the bin but she did! I don't think she was that keen on the idea as she was quite happy to be picked up, which is unlike her, and was very glad to be put back on solid ground!

I had been tempted to leave her in there until I could get my camera, but had visions of her digging herself into the hay/litter and vanishing!

:lol:

LOL! That's hilarious! :D It wouldn't surprise me if Lopsy decided one day to jump out of the run: he's more than capable, just never actually done it as the food always comes INTO the run >D. Will try and remember to check bins for bunnies :)

Back