• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its cold

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mabels taken to her fleecy bed surrounded by her gingerbread teddy bears and Christmas pudding bear :lol: I decided get her Christmas toys out now, had to wash the gingerbread men as was worried might smell of sox :cry:, certainly loves her comforts :love: she still got a Christmas tree and star cuddly toys to go up

Oh bless, bet she looks really sweet. I wish wish wish I could have my bunnies indoors, having said that neither of them bother with toys much, cardboard box to rip to shreds wins every time ! :lol:

Oh bless, bet she looks really sweet. I wish wish wish I could have my bunnies indoors, having said that neither of them bother with toys much, cardboard box to rip to shreds wins every time ! :lol:

one of my cushions fell off my bed last night, woke up and looked at bottom of bed there she was with her head on it :lol:

Back