• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie fusses

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Well she has been out all day as I have the day off yay

She has fresh hay and litter box been outside for a run about [emoji1]

I picked her up and sat on the sofa [emoji57] she jumped off thumped very loudly then jumped back up and allowed me to fuss for about 5 minutes [emoji41]

Here is just a short bit [emoji57] don't want to bore you all

https://vimeo.com/112708983

https://vimeo.com/112709774

Then she decided to see if I was tasty [emoji15]
https://vimeo.com/112710745

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like her little tantrum in the second one! 'Don't stop me chewing my thingy! I'll digs you with my claws if you take it off me' :p:lol:

'I don't want to bore you all' errm this is a rabbit forum. No one is going to be bored seeing videos of rabbits, esp very very pretty (and naughty) ones!!!

Love your spotty fleecy dressing gown (guessing its a d. gown) I have one the same!

'I don't want to bore you all' errm this is a rabbit forum. No one is going to be bored seeing videos of rabbits, esp very very pretty (and naughty) ones!!!

Love your spotty fleecy dressing gown (guessing its a d. gown) I have one the same!

Yeh it's a cuddle fleece with a hood nice and warm pullover type so no zips to get tangled in but the hood ties get nibbled:lol:

She came right up to my face and nipped my nose little wotsit :lol:

Aw look how happy she is! Lovely Rosie! I could watch her all day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww I'm glad she is being a cheeky madam. It shows she has made herself at home. She loves fleecey stuff, doesn't she?! :)

Aww I'm glad she is being a cheeky madam. It shows she has made herself at home. She loves fleecey stuff, doesn't she?! :)

She likes this top as its long :) she likes to smooth out the wrinkles like making the bed after she has messed it up by digging :lol: she dleant like it as much if I cuddle Stu first in it :lol:

Oh and I have worked out the slipper killing :roll: I have been wearing them to go,out and feed the boys when it was dry, I don't wear them outside if it's wet, so they smell of them that's why she attached them :roll: as she has gone for my crocks and other outside bunny only boots :lol:

Last edited:
She likes this top as its long :) she likes to smooth out the wrinkles like making the bed after she has messed it up by digging :lol: she dleant like it as much if I cuddle Stu first in it :lol:

Oh and I have worked out the slipper killing :roll: I have been wearing them to go,out and feed the boys when it was dry, I don't wear them outside if it's wet, so they smell of them that's why she attached them :roll: as she has gone for my crocks and other outside bunny only boots :lol:
What was her excuse here ? Lol ... Once a slipper killer, always a slipper killer ;)

Good to see Rosie making it clear what she likes and doesn't.

Spenser: It is a very important part of a rabbit's duty to make sure that our humans know their place.

Oh :? so you never wore them in Fredies room :lol: then a Slipper Killer she will be :lol: but a cute slipper killer at that :love:
She always had a thing for slippers and shoes... even when she could fit in the palm of my hand and slippers were double her size. Hehe :)

Rosie: Don't worry Slipper you are quite safe :D you is nice ;) not like those other smelly feets Slippers :lol:

Slipper: oh those slippers? Yes they is stinky I don't like them at all! Mummeh wears those in my room to stop me biting her toes :roll: doesn't she know it is a bunneh's duty to bite hoomin feetsies?

Lopsy eats my fleecey ties too! It's an old jacket fleece, I only wear it for gardening, hanging out the washing, seeing to him, that sort of thing, so Lord knows where those ends have been! Rosie looks like she's trying to kill a snake: maybe she's part-mongoose?!

Back