• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nothing is safe!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't posted about how naughty my rabbits are in a while :lol:

I have shelves in my room that have games and game console related stuff on them. Rabbits don't normally pay any attention to any of it, it's all been there for years.
Charlie just stretched up to reach a shelf, ignored me calling his name to distract him and stole an N64 transfer pak (it lets you play game boy games through the Nintendo 64). It's in a bag on the shelf, so obviously it had to be food :roll:

This lead to Charlie running around the room with it while I try to catch him while Milly watched.

Rabbits find naughtiness where ever they can!

He's now trying to steal a reallllllly long piece of hay out of the hay bag :lol: Milly has been much better behaved and just tried to chew a few things.

I can empathise, just been out to the shed and found all round the edge of the new rubber matting chewed to bits-rabbits aaagggghhh- don't we just love them :lol:

I can empathise, just been out to the shed and found all round the edge of the new rubber matting chewed to bits-rabbits aaagggghhh- don't we just love them :lol:

I love him but I like him better when he's asleep right now :lol: He's having a nap now, yey! Couple of minutes with just one of them winding me up :lol:

I've been through the destroyed rubber matting scenario too. Stressful :lol: I had to put a sheet over it, so they ate the sheet too...

Back