• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Counting down the days...

supersonic

Mama Doe
'Till I can see Sonic again! 11 DAYS (and 5 hours...)
I haven't been home at all this term, and I'm getting really ready for it. I started listening to Christmas songs earlier, and coming home from uni for Christmas makes it so much more exciting! I do love it down here, but 380 miles seems a long way sometimes... well, it is :lol:

Anyway, I went back to edit a previous photo of this lil man today, so I thought I'd share :)

He is beautiful! So Silky :love: You must be looking forwards very much to seeing him :thumb:

He has such lovely fur! Although when I left he was mid-moult and was looking as scruffy as ever! I spent so much time with him over summer, it was so nice. I just can't wait for a cuddle... :love:

A week from now and I'll be finished with my 8 hour train journey!

I'll have to see how much work I can get done before I go home haha, I have so much it's ridiculous...

:D :D :D bet you're so excited!!!

Very! I had my last thing at uni today, so I have tomorrow to smash out some work to make my holiday load lighter, which is always good. Then a long 8 hour journey on Friday before getting back into the city... which seems so big after living in Cornwall!

Tomorrow morning!!! Leaving the house at 10:30 and arriving in Leeds at 19:05...

Starting to get anxious now, I always do before this journey so I probably won't sleep very well tonight!

Back