• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought id clip the buns nails...

lucy24

Mama Doe
End result?.........

Im covered in fluff, hot and botheted, frustrated, i have an angry bunny and ONE LOUSY CUT NAIL!!!! The vets it is....

Oh yes always! :lol:
I have to cut like two a day in that fuss otherwise they never get done!

Wish they were like children and I could bribe them to sit still but nooo! :lol:

Reggie bun used to like having his nails cut. It takes two of us to do Ruby's, one to hold her and one to cut. We do manage it in one go though. She just doesn't like the front ones doing

We did ours the other night, they were surprisingly well behaved! I guess it helps that I have OH to keep hold and, being a groomer, I deal with wriggly, bitey dog nails on a daily basis - Our bunnies are saints compared to some dogs I've dealt with! :lol:

:lol: went well then... :lol:

luckily bisc is fine with nails. o/h holds him and i clip. then bisc digs his blanket in disgust :lol:

I never have to do Louie's, must be all the digging of the shingle in the garden that keeps them short :roll:

I did the piggies yesterday. You would have thought I was murdering them! Tilly never stopped wheeking and she only needed one nail trimming!

Mine are little monsters if I try to do them, take them to vets for pedicure ? they are model bunnies and don't wiggle once, little ......... :lol:

I never have to do Louie's, must be all the digging of the shingle in the garden that keeps them short :roll:

I did the piggies yesterday. You would have thought I was murdering them! Tilly never stopped wheeking and she only needed one nail trimming!

Haha thats like my two. Sqeeeeeek squeeeeeeek!!!!

I can get one....whilst Hector is asleep. He then does his best tortoise impression and that's it for a few weeks. Even at the vet, he's ridiculous. He has the world's most ticklish back feetsies! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get one....whilst Hector is asleep. He then does his best tortoise impression and that's it for a few weeks. Even at the vet, he's ridiculous. He has the world's most ticklish back feetsies! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol i know what you mean about the tortoise impression, charlie does it too haha

Back