• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think our bunnies really watch TV?

My two pay absolutely no attention to the TV whatsoever, apart from when it's turned off because that means it's bedtime and they get veggies! :lol:

my rosie used to get concerned if someone got hurt like on casualty, I used to say to her its ok rosie its not real

Awww bless her :love:

Mica, my python, and I used to snuggle up in bed together and watch tv when I was a teenager. She was the only one who liked tv. Her favourites were the DVDs about snakes :lol:

Blackavar will snuggle up on the sofa with me when I'm watching tv, but whether or not he's watching it, I don't know.

When Bella was younger she watched the tennis but only for the grass :lol:

And Binky was trying to lay with my dad to watch football with him a few months back but my dad 'doesnt like the way their feet feel' :roll:
Binky laid next to him anyway and watched :lol: she wanted to sit on him though...she doesn't do that to me!!

My 2 go to sleep when I switch on. Mind you, that's not much different to what they normally do all the rest of the time. :lol:

Back