• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elijah... stasis.... admitted ....U/D 12 Dec another episode

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry: Poor boy is doing the hiding, not eating, belly pushing 'thing' again. I just noticed at 7.00 pm though it could have started as early as 5.00 pm, so going to monitor him for a while but I'm so desperately wanting him to come out of this episode on his own.

His last episode was 22 October, so just over a month ago and previously 27 September ...both times admitted to vets with blood glucose reading of 15 :cry::cry: I don't want this so be so frequent, I fear for him every time.

He has been known to suddenly be okay again so I really want this to happen today.

Last edited:
Thank you. I've just been to check/cuddle him and he's really tense and shivering. I do feel for the poor boy, it's not fair:cry:

Thank you. I got him sniffing some dried dandelion, didn't eat any but did look interested which is far better than an hour ago. He isn't looking in pain at the moment just not downing his tea.

Thank you.

Poor boy :cry: What has his output been like today ?

Hope he feels better soon xx

There's rarely evidence of output during the day, he either stores it and pushes it all out about 9/10 pm... eats it, or a combination of both. There's no evidence of anything recent in his tray, but of course that's normal for him.

He still looks fed up.:cry:

Back