• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One year ago today......

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Elmo and fern (aka Jess) and I rescued my girls (plus one more) from a vile home thanks to binky helper flagging their scumtree ad up on here!

They are still nervous bunnies and always will be, not surprising given the home they can from :censored:
Sylvie has gone from a bite happy, grunting, lurching frightened bunny to a fairly confident beautiful rabbit who no longer bites, or grunts at me :love: she will happily take treats and come to me now :thumb:

Iris, will also be very nervous but she has made progress, she wouldn't venture into the run unless it was covered! Now she does and I even saw her first massive binky this morning! :love:

For their gotcha day I spoiled them a tad! Here's their day ;)

Sylvie and Iris :

Todays bees a special day, da hoomin made our howse into a pwincess howse, fulls up of pink girly things for pwincess wabbits!!

We evens gots cake and doughnut for our gotcha day!!:lol:

......and rwoses!!!

Dares no ways we woulda have done dis 1 year ago!

We gots new tweat balls!

Dis bees our new washing line......even da pegs are pink!!

We enjoys our hay now......we didn't have hay before :cry: we didn't know what to do with it fwirst:cry:

We is happies now and we haves a good diet full of tweats :lol: oh and vegs and pellets! :love:

Love Sylvie and Iris xxx

My heart is doing boingy bursty happy things now! Look how precious they are! Good on you for rescuing them. :love:

Awww I've just seen this. I can't believe it's been a year already, I remember their story. They've come on a treat :love: love these girls!

Oh how lovely. Xx I love watching mine in the mornings racing out the hutches to the run to see me walking up the garden for breakfast time!

Back