• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George is now a thumper

GabyEmilyB

Warren Scout
I was just sitting on the floor last night with a glass of wine, watching X factor when George starts getting a bit ancy.....no idea why! He had a sniff of my red wine, didn't like the smell and ran over the other side of the lounge and started thumping!

He has never done this before so I was pretty shocked!didnt realise how loud it would be!

I'm regretting saying that I wish he would thump because now he won't stop! I was belting out some wicked tunes whilst washing up....obviously he didn't like my singing because he started thumping. I was late for breakfast....he started thumping.

Definitely time for a trip to the vets to lose his manly bit I think. He's coming up to 6 months now, so would make sense that his hormones are properly kicking in. I would of done it earlier but the vet wanted to wait because he shifted the ligaments in him leg but now that's all better I definitely think it's time lol

Barney never thumped before Priscilla arrived... now they both thump at anything and everything that annoys them! :roll:

Oh no! Noisy boy. Have you got him booked in to be done? Hopefully he'll express his opinion on your choice of beverage and vocal talent less after his op!!

It's when you can be bothered putting the hoover away and they decide at three in the morning it's annoying their chi. Or a bag of shopping. Or your wellies. Or whatever else suddenly disturbs rabbit chi at 3am lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back