• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling Reflective

Mandmcc

Alpha Buck
A whole year has gone by since I lost my little Sumpy. He just bounced into my life when I had absolutely no intention of ever owning a rabbit... And proceeded to binky his way straight into my heart.

This was his first night in my house; I thought he was watching the telly but now realise he was probably showing me how unimpressed with me and my amateurish ideas

f775c7bceef77229d207adbfd04ad1ab.jpg

He woke me up every morning bounding up and down the hall way, and resorting to head donks when necessary

979216dbcbd1b03a0dfe1393fc6fd65c.jpg

And then huffing until I got the message

434caf665fb86e50f2b714b7f40c5f9a.jpg

Then I'd realise I had some making up to do

810bf36ee53e245de3142f43d6a74d8f.jpg

We spent many a summer evening walking in the paddock, I didn't know rabbits couldn't wear leads but Sumpy didn't seem to mind (I wouldn't even think about trying it now) lol

bc1d4f29bffc38e28fb9bceee1326ce8.jpg
f943cdb73a6f53cdfc874bbcc644bb74.jpg

Sumpy, sometimes you got into mischief

cef21cc578394fa24450c88c5e4c2102.jpg

But you were always the best kind of scoundrel

02c06abecbeb7a367d8120be956d990c.jpg

And I miss you every day wee man; the Sumpiest Little Dumpy in the Universe!

b7b9ec998f7222d5c526b0943d7f7bf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was such a cute little boy :love: Sweet Sumpy :love:

And I love his name! It really suited his sweet little squishy lop face :D I wish I'd thought of Sumpy for one of my rabbits!

He was such a cute little boy :love: Sweet Sumpy :love:

And I love his name! It really suited his sweet little squishy lop face :D I wish I'd thought of Sumpy for one of my rabbits!

He was named Thumper by my nephew after the rabbit in Bambi, but my nephew was only two at the time so it was more like Ssssumpa and then that quickly became Sumpy aka the Sumpiest Little Dumpy In The Universe; to give him his full title lol :)

Thank you for sharing his story and his wonderful photos! I love the fact he was happy on the lead. He looks so very content.

He brought such joy into your life. What lovely memories xx

He was very precious. Other people just don't realise how a bun can take over your heart utterly.

Thank you for sharing his story and his wonderful photos! I love the fact he was happy on the lead. He looks so very content.

He brought such joy into your life. What lovely memories xx

He certainly did bring a lot of joy and happiness to my life. I now have four bunnies and can't imagine my life without the hippie-d-hop of tiny bunny feet :) xx

He was very precious. Other people just don't realise how a bun can take over your heart utterly.

I know, I felt such loss when he passed and still do a year on. I had no idea of the impact he would have on my life when he took over my house (and heart) :) x

He certainly did bring a lot of joy and happiness to my life. I now have four bunnies and can't imagine my life without the hippie-d-hop of tiny bunny feet :) xx

Thats his legacy - a lovely home for 4 more buns

He was named Thumper by my nephew after the rabbit in Bambi, but my nephew was only two at the time so it was more like Ssssumpa and then that quickly became Sumpy aka the Sumpiest Little Dumpy In The Universe; to give him his full title lol :)

Great name. It just shows how much you loved him x

He my wee bunny bubs and will always have a special place in my heart <3

Back