• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kitties making me feel better...

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
Not very well today, luckily have these two purr machines curling up on my lap to help me feel better (excuse me in my spotty dressing gown lol)

Oh they are so lovely :love: kitties have a way of knowing when you are not well, mine sticks to me like glue. Hope you feel better soon, keep up with the kitty therapy :lol:

Thanks all, a bit better :)

Oh they are so lovely :love: kitties have a way of knowing when you are not well, mine sticks to me like glue. Hope you feel better soon, keep up with the kitty therapy :lol:

Thank you and so true, its funny how they know isn't it! Bless them! xx

:wave:

Hi! Our girl is the Tabby, and we have thought of Tabitha 'Tibbles' for her... For him, we are still not sure!! He is so sweet yet at the same time like a little warrior, and very protective of his little sister...

Here is another pic, he has grown so much in just a week it is crazy, wondering whether there is a bit of Maine Coon in both of them, sadly we know nothing of their backgrounds!!! x

They're so cute :love:

I don't know why but I think he looks like a Tommy :D that's a really sweet name for a sweet kitty! Or you could go for a warrior name like Troy!

Thanks Ladies, we really liked your suggestions :D.. however.... last night he was purring soo loudly my OH just randomly said the him, alright Mr Rumble... He seemed to like that, and so do we so I think thats what we will call him, hehe! Plus he likes to wrestle alot... lets get ready....:D

Back