• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm teaching Lilly to kiss me! UD taught Arthur too!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
She's getting the hang of it so fast :love:

(Sorry about the camera turning around half way through, OH filmed and didn't think!)

Last edited:
I love that she has learnt this! Sometimes she pushes really hard on my lips and I get a wet gummy/toothy kiss :lol:

That is so sweet! :love::love::love:

She looks like a big bunny! :love::love::love:

She's 3.3kg so big but not very big! Sometimes I think she looks bigger than just 3.3kg though so am often surprised when she gets on the scale and hasn't gained weight!

I love that she has learnt this! Sometimes she pushes really hard on my lips and I get a wet gummy/toothy kiss :lol:

She's 3.3kg so big but not very big! Sometimes I think she looks bigger than just 3.3kg though so am often surprised when she gets on the scale and hasn't gained weight!

I didn't mean fat bunny :oops:

I think that my buns must all be on the small side of medium :lol:

Lilly is beautiful :love::love::love:

I didn't mean fat bunny :oops:

I think that my buns must all be on the small side of medium :lol:

Lilly is beautiful :love::love::love:

Don't worry I know that's not what you meant! :lol: I was just commenting on how I think 3.3kg is small side of medium but actually she does look like an almost medium-large bunny! I do also think she might have put on a 100g too, all the treat training :oops: she's due for a weigh in :lol:

My little Flopsy is on a diet cos he is officially a fat bunny muffin! :lol: xxx

Lilly was at 3.5kg and I had one vet tell me she was a bit overweight and another tell me she was fine! I started feeding her slightly less at meals and a few months later she was 3.3kg and is very stable there :D I can feel her hips and spine easily so I don't think she's put on much weight, but with all these treats.... (These ones were a broken up banana chip, she also gets broken up fenugreek crunchies and shredded greens for training!)

Oh That Is Beautiful!!! I watched your video... :love:
If I ever ever get either of my two to be so relaxed with me that they kiss me for a treat I will be Such a Proud Bunny Mummeh! Way to go you two, yey!
:love: :thumb:

And, yes we must watch out for bitten lips ... my elderly cat is being a ****** with that at the mo... and he does it when I'm sleeping :shock:

Last edited:
I can imagine a bite on the lip would really hurt :shock: she's not a big biter though, she'll nip if she wants attention or food or for me to play with her but that's it, and it's only ever my trouser leg, if I'm wearing shorts or a skirt she won't nip my skin, she has a clothes chewing habit when being carried though and sometimes accidentally gets skin under the fabric, she's bitten me properly once and I have had an aggressive warning nip once!

I'm very lucky to have owned rabbits for 3 and a half years now and only had one proper bite! Harvey never bit, he didn't know he had teeth :lol: I could stick my finger in his mouth and he wouldn't care :lol:

I got up this morning to try the trick again... First go she got a bit confused and was just trying to nuzzle my hand for the treat, then she kissed my lips, then she boxed my lips (she may not bite, but boxing is her go to physical violence of I'm being slow!), then she took the treat, next two crumbs of banana chip she kissed me straight away for them :D she's very clever! :love:

Then she binkied even more massively than usual when I told her it was breakfast time, I swear she went a couple of feet straight up in the air :lol:

Oh my god I :love: this!! I held a green bean between my lips the other day so that Bunny nibbled right up to it, but this is so much better!!

Oh my god I :love: this!! I held a green bean between my lips the other day so that Bunny nibbled right up to it, but this is so much better!!

I've done that before too! She's a little less careful with that though so I worried about getting nipped! Only though to train her to do this after she picked up her teach 'n' treat so quick! I'm going to try think of more things to train her to do because I think she enjoys the mental stimulation (and of course the treats :lol:)

She's great at this now :D got home from work and we did it again to consolidate her training and she was very good, just set up the camera and did it again and she was quite good :D she's really getting the hang of it!

Have the latest progress video here, you'll have to excuse me flashing you all at the beginning :oops: I'm wearing thick tights so you don't actually see anything! :oops:

The video finally works!!!!

Last edited:
Back