• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beaphar Nature - Help with amount

LilacBunbun

Warren Scout
Switched almost completely to Beaphar Nature sticks, but I need help with the amount that needs to be fed.

I used to offer Beaphar Care+ & Oxbow, both of which come in pellet and it was easy to measure 1tbs in the morning & evening. Beaphar Nature comes in heart-shaped sticks of aprox 3cm. Does anyone else feed this & in what amount?

fibafirst have a much more open texture and a bit like shredded wheat if you get my meaning whereas Nature is a very dense pressed pellet like a pony nut so solid hard pressed grass. Rock hard and as it's heartshaped it makes it much harder for bunnies to eat quickly. Nature are about a cm or so long whereas Fibafirst are anywhere between 4-8 cm long give or take.

I feed Nature as a treat but if I was feeding as a pellet I would probably only feed a tiny handful per bunny depending on bunny size/health etc.

Back