• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunchies... have they changed???

Rupert & Tia

Mama Doe
Sooo, what with Rupert's tummy issues, the only things my two can have are pineapple and papaya melange and fenugreek crunchies... I order loads of packs at a time, we've run out, ordered some, they've arrived...

The fenugreek crunchies look different!! They're darker, and look like they've got corn on the cob bits in them, have they always been corn based? I'm scared to give him one, as I'm worried it will set his tummy off! help!? :(

I got some a few months ago and they hadn't. Doughnut has tummy issues and she's OK on these too. I hope not as she is restricted on what treats to get given and these are the only thing that I can give her.

I've only just started buying these for my 2, so it's a new packet. I only got one bag, as my boy has a very sensitive tum, however he is fine with these, and would eat the lot if I let him !

I thought my last packet were different, bunnies still seem to like them though. I haven't got an older packet to compare ingredients sorry but maybe try one and see?

I've not got an old packet either, so I can't check, its a nightmare.

He's going to have to wait until Monday for me to try them, as we're out tonight and tomorrow night, and if he gets poorly I'll need to be in with him.

Fingers crossed x

There are two different batches that look different going around at the moment. Mine seem to like both, no upset stomachs

I thought my last packet were different, bunnies still seem to like them though. I haven't got an older packet to compare ingredients sorry but maybe try one and see?

me either the bag they kept falling out of so I put them in a tub

Well, had no response from the manufacturer (nice!) but I let them have one each on Monday and (touch wood) they're fine! I guess they just look different.

Back