• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Speedy for Hele (and others)

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Speedy is currently residing at Rabsville as a foster bunny but with a view to me adopting him. As you can see Hele he has settled in. This was his first day, he spent 3 hours in the run as the weather was mild and met a few of the Rabsville bunnies too who paid him a visit while they were out free ranging.

That's an apple tree branch you can see in the photos but he didn't feel like chewing it.

Awwww there's my little man :love:

He looks so happy with new things to explore :love: it's a shame my Loki doesn't understand that bunny company is supposedly for his benefit! :roll: I'm glad he has such a fantastic new home (ok foster home ;))

I can't wait to find out what you are going to name him. Last night I dreamt you had called him Rab C Nesbitt and when I woke up I thought it was real :lol:

Back