• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The hay experts

el1983

Mama Doe
Hi does anyone know how long deliveries from the hay experts take? I paid extra for a courier thinking it would be quicker but it says its still processing the order. I ordered on Tuesday. Thank you in advance x

They're usually pretty quick - it may be a lag in the system updating. They're lovely people, so I'd give them a ring/drop them an email and ask.

Hi does anyone know how long deliveries from the hay experts take? I paid extra for a courier thinking it would be quicker but it says its still processing the order. I ordered on Tuesday. Thank you in advance x

I've had all my deliveries from the Hay Experts by courier. They give you the time slot for delivery, which I find useful.
Sorry you've had to wait longer than usual

I dont know how long the courier service should be, I think I just assumed it would be quicker with me paying more but it might not be. It is a good thing giving a time definitely. Its the first time ive ordered from them so I didnt know. Thank you for replying x

I've always found the service excellent. Always get a one hour time slot and the name of the driver. :lol:

Once when something was out of stock they called and apologised that the website hadn't been updated.

I've always paid for the courier. I didn't realise you could use ordinary post.:oops:

I would imagine it depends what you're ordering whether you can opt for ordinary post!

I think courier still would be quicker - if two items are dispatched at the same time with one by post and the other courier, the courier would be next day delivery, whereas the post may not be collected until the following morning so would probably be 2-3 days later.

Back