• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie's big day out

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
I have an ip camera watching Rosie in the pen and love showing people what she is upto[emoji16] usually sleeping [emoji1]

2c08a6063d57af36e92c02ca64655174.jpg

Today's adventures at 7ish I finished work and was showing her off but I couldn't find her in the pen [emoji33] panned round to find her middle of the living room

6a747fb5bed41e5cae14f774cbe144dd.jpg

Just like she was meant to be out [emoji50]

0d4ff21601d771ee12b2366cde6a076a.jpg

Short video I can only do 5 seconds in my phone

https://vimeo.com/112330526

And Cleo came in and went upstairs as soon as she could, she doesn't bother with Rosie and Rosie leaves her alone mostly [emoji3]

https://vimeo.com/112330642

Jesse came and went but I missed him[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must've given you a fright! What a naughty bunny! :lol: Bet she enjoyed herself a lot, I also bet now she's learnt how to get out she'll try again :p

:lol:

You'll have to put your sofa into a large dog crate.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must've given you a fright! What a naughty bunny! :lol: Bet she enjoyed herself a lot, I also bet now she's learnt how to get out she'll try again :p

Fright:shock: to say the least :shock: if she had followed Jessy out of the cat flap she can't get back in as it's the microchip one ;) I have had intruders in the past :roll:

She has been rattling the pen for a couple of days, at times when I can't let her out but now I'm done for think I will have to re-position the door so I can confuse her and cind a better catch to hold it shut :roll:

Just now she is out I'm sitting on the floor and she just keeps nudging me and hoping away :lol: I have also been chinned a couple of times :roll:

Back