• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Learned so much

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
Over the years the info on how best to keep rabbits has made such a difference. Thinking of how I used to keep bunnies :oops: and how they live now, all the information people have provided has truly made a difference and allowed me to do the same for someone else.

The lady selling us our house knows we have bunnies (you should have seen her face when I told her one of the bedrooms is for them) and her kids have been pestering her for a rabbit so she came to me for advice. After giving her just the basics (no rabbit alone, home of at least 6ft) she realised within a minute the whole bunny story was a no go. She doesn't have the space nor likes the idea of having more than one so although a bunny won't find a new home, I hope it will also stop a bunny from ending all alone in a cramped home.

Over the years the info on how best to keep rabbits has made such a difference. Thinking of how I used to keep bunnies :oops: and how they live now, all the information people have provided has truly made a difference and allowed me to do the same for someone else.

The lady selling us our house knows we have bunnies (you should have seen her face when I told her one of the bedrooms is for them) and her kids have been pestering her for a rabbit so she came to me for advice. After giving her just the basics (no rabbit alone, home of at least 6ft) she realised within a minute the whole bunny story was a no go. She doesn't have the space nor likes the idea of having more than one so although a bunny won't find a new home, I hope it will also stop a bunny from ending all alone in a cramped home.

I think it's an achievement if you can dissuade someone from taking on a rabbit or two. They are notoriously difficult to keep properly, and give them 'a life worth living'. Well done to you :thumb:

Back