• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly is 3 today! UD photos and video post 10!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
And I completely forgot before I went out this morning :oops: I got her a birthday present though so I hadn't properly forgot, just was tired and forgetful this morning!!! I don't think she really minds :p

I got her a teach and treat, the simplest one where she just moves the one big cover around is a bit easy for her... she just picks the whole thing up and throws it so everything falls out :roll: the individual covers she doesn't seem to understand, she doesn't realise she can lift them until I tap on the top when she picks it off and runs off with it to lick it and try chewing it! Then she comes back and is surprised to see a treat :lol: she's not quite the bright spark I thought she was! I'm sure she'll get the hang of it soon!

This is also a sad day though because it would have been Harvey's 4th birthday :( :( :( he died at 3 years and 10 months, I miss him so so much :(

But I don't want to focus on the sadness so I'm focussing on the happy day for Lilly, she's had lots of treats already from her teach and treat :oops: she'll get lots of cuddles this evening too! I'll try put up some birthday photos tonight :D

Happy birthday Lilly!!!

Last edited:
Hoppy Birthday Lilly :love:

She sounds like marble throwing the teach and treat board :lol:
Laughed at her running away with the little blue thing though haha!

Happy Birthday Lilly Bun and Harvey Bun ... we Love Youssss!!!
From Forest Bun and Ferni Bunling , and my Thumper Bun who's been at the bridge a long long time now ...
( Look after each other... your Mummehs wd be very happy! )
We are also celebrating a birthday today for my 2 year old neice ... i will make a special happy birthday wish for Lilly when we blow the candles... my neice Eleni Adores All Bunnies X

Lilly says thank you for the birthday wishes :D

Happy Birthday Lilly Bun and Harvey Bun ... we Love Youssss!!!
From Forest Bun and Ferni Bunling , and my Thumper Bun who's been at the bridge a long long time now ...
( Look after each other... your Mummehs wd be very happy! )
We are also celebrating a birthday today for my 2 year old neice ... i will make a special happy birthday wish for Lilly when we blow the candles... my neice Eleni Adores All Bunnies X

Sending birthday wishes to your little niece! :D

Happy Birthday Lilly!

Alfie has the teach and treat. On the second level, he just picks up the blue things and runs off with them in his mouth, then tries to nibble them...not the treats! :roll:

Happy Birthday Lilly!

Alfie has the teach and treat. On the second level, he just picks up the blue things and runs off with them in his mouth, then tries to nibble them...not the treats! :roll:

I'll tell Lilly that she's not the only dippy bunny on RU :lol: I just look at her running away from the treats and think she's such a nutter!

"It's MY birthday and I will throw a strop if I want to!!!!!!!" (she genuinely never does this! Must be a birthday thing!)

Looking innocent

Lilly playing with her teach 'n' treat! She's getting the hang of it!

She's beautiful :love:

I actually laughed out loud when she ran off with the blue plug thing :lol::lol:

When I first gave it to her she ran off with every single blue thing :lol: now she's getting better at just throwing it instead, trying to have a nibble and then looking back and finding the treat! She's learning fast at least! If I tap the blue things she picks it up straight away, she knows what I mean :D

When I first gave it to her she ran off with every single blue thing :lol: now she's getting better at just throwing it instead, trying to have a nibble and then looking back and finding the treat! She's learning fast at least! If I tap the blue things she picks it up straight away, she knows what I mean :D
It's as if she gets excited, and then remembers that there usually treats underneath :lol::lol:

Awwwwww, Happy Birthday gorgeous. :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shhhhh we don't want to make her head even bigger ;) she definitely is very aware about how gorgeous she is :lol:

Awww... and it Really did seem like she was listening to every word you said... :love: ( in her Bunny way ) x

She's actually very good at listening, if I put on my "bunny voice" she ****** her ears up and if I say her name she'll ***** her ears up too :love: she knows the words breakfast and dinner and I think she's beginning to understand the word treat too :D she definitely has responses when I'm talking to her, although I think it may be a teeny coincidence when she happens to do the things I tell her to do :lol:

Happy Birthday for yesterday Lilly :love:

You are doing just fine with your treat and teach :D the more you do,it wrong the more treats you will get that's a good plan :lol:

Lilly says thank you for all the birthday wishes :D

She's really got the hang of her teach and treat now! She gets really angry when it's all gone though and throws it :lol: I have to get in there quick with the nose rubs to calm her down :lol: one fenugreek crunchie can be broken into 8 pieces so she can have two rounds of it!

I just watched the video and I was thinking of everything you said when you said it! I think we tell our rabbits the same things: 'that's not food', 'no, over here' [point, wait for rabbit to ignore finger], although mine still hasn't progressed to ignoring fingers stage! When she learns 'bring it back' and actually does it then I'll know it's possible to teach Lopsy to fetch his treatball from wherever he's hidden it for refilling! Curently I use a stick to knock it towards me and he attacks the stick :roll:

I love your videos :D Lilly's a great video subject!

Back