• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't worry Freddie, I didn't want to stretch out anyway...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
7acd8785a036c03cc2b18a42e038eb64.jpg

d9fdf8f9c5036ee14a5d5faa5229ddb7.jpg

:roll:

Oh Freddie! You have the life of Riley there, don't you boy :lol:
He loves the bed :lol: he binkies all over the place, demands nose rubs from me climbs on me in the mornings, and sleeps at the end of the bed or on the pillows next to mine!

And .. dare I ask .. is he clean? <said in a whisper> :oops:
He is :D I'm so pleased :lol:
The first 2 nights in the old flat he did pee on the bed but I think that was down to new territory, the girls being in the room etc.
Since we've been in the new place he hasn't done anything on the bed :D :D

He is :D I'm so pleased :lol:
The first 2 nights in the old flat he did pee on the bed but I think that was down to new territory, the girls being in the room etc.
Since we've been in the new place he hasn't done anything on the bed :D :D

Ooh yippee :D That's great news! x

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

He thinks, "why on earth do I have to share my bed?!" :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

He thinks, "why on earth do I have to share my bed?!" :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly right :lol:
He comes up next to me for nose rubs, and if I stop, he puts his head under my hand and nudges :lol:
He even nipped me this morning!

Exactly right :lol:
He comes up next to me for nose rubs, and if I stop, he puts his head under my hand and nudges :lol:
He even nipped me this morning!

Pip is a nipper. Must be a lionhead thing. She's been really going for me lately when I clean her habitat. I'm being careful and unobtrusive but she's got a 'tude on and has been really cranky. Just finished a moult, so maybe she's starting another. :roll:

That is one adorable bunny! :love: I wish I could have mine on my bed with me more often, but Jenna would disagree on how enjoyable it is. She pushes me almost clean off the mattress herself and she's only 8 pounds! :shock:

Oh my, I do love Freddie! He's such a cute character! :love: All the room for me, none for you!
I'm sure he thinks he's bigger than he actually is :lol: although he does spread right across the pillow :lol:

Pip is a nipper. Must be a lionhead thing. She's been really going for me lately when I clean her habitat. I'm being careful and unobtrusive but she's got a 'tude on and has been really cranky. Just finished a moult, so maybe she's starting another. :roll:

That is one adorable bunny! :love: I wish I could have mine on my bed with me more often, but Jenna would disagree on how enjoyable it is. She pushes me almost clean off the mattress herself and she's only 8 pounds! :shock:

It wasn't a malicious nip, I think it was just because he wanted me stroke him :lol:

The 3 girls all pee on the bed so can't be trusted, that was why I used to be caged in when sleeping :roll:
I've never tried Billy but I think he'd be the same as them :roll:

Back