• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enrichment Scavenger Hunt - Week 6

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Week 6 of the Enrichment Scavenger hunt...

To recap, I post a object and you have to find an item that matches it and take a picture of your bunny investigating or playing with it (or completely ignoring it whilst napping). It must be something new, not something your bunny already has.

Week 6: We tried an outdoor object, so how about this week we try out a household object - something in your home that can be turned into a bunny toy.

Previous Weeks
Week 1 Outside Object | Week 2 Boxes | Week 3 Stretching | Week 4 Working Brains | Week 5 Something new to walk on

I have the perfect thing >D It's been in with him before but I was actually using it to sit on, so we'll see how it does as a toy!

I'm finding the tricky thing deciding which house hold item Scamp can have but also hasn't already nibbled previously :lol:

Finally done!

It is a properly hard one, after you've ruled out what they've already played with, and isn't dangerous (bleach, electrical circuitry) or massively inappropriate (any form of baking tin or cooking pot..)

So we went for a mirror, as they'd never seen one before and I was interested to see how they'd react. I think as they're used to seeing their reflection in the conservatory door glass it wasn't so exciting for them but they were interested and mainly wanted to know if they could eat it so we swapped it for some basil

B3JAVAnIIAE7T0C.jpg:large

mainly wanted to know if they could eat it so we swapped it for some basil
LMAO :D I promise I'll try and get Lopsy's done at some point: I was unwell Sunday so I didn't have any more time with Lopsy than was necessary :( Maybe tomorrow morning as I'm in work late :)

Indoor Item.. a Bunneh Cuddly Toy

Hi everyone.. my Buns have had quite a lot of new stuff going on recently, with them being moved to the other side of the garden and experiencing lots of new stuff as a result ( I'm starting to think they are getting a bit too much 'new stuff experiences' at the mo )
So, this week I thought I'd simplify , just to keep things steady for them, whilst they are adjusting..

I brought my cuddly toy Bunneh out and just waited to see who might come to visit.
Forest did, yey, he was ever so sweet...

And even gave Bunneh an 'almost kiss'..

And when he left, I got picture of his feetsies :D Have never managed to get one before x

Your Buns are too! It was catching up with your Week 6 post that inspired me to post again too :thumb:
I hang onto the dream that my likkle buns will be indoor buns one day ;)

Awwww mine too. At the moment they just come and play in the unheated conservatory for a few hours with me

But they'd electrocute themselves in seconds if they became proper house bunnies, crazy grass nyomming yokels that they are ;)

I took the little blue kitchen stool out and upended it yesterday morning, in the frost, for a ravenous Lopsy. He was entirely uninterested until I used it as a Bean Dispensing Device.

10443536_10101365782145428_8803524095518259513_n.jpg

He was quite happy to walk all over it, it wasn't too painful on his feet (I've leant on it with my hands before, it's not too bad!).

10172601_10101365782150418_6595753840139424888_n.jpg

He decided it was a bit uncomfortable after a bit and hopped off.

10406387_10101365782160398_8344573740512093272_n.jpg

But then he just leant on the side instead...

1561108_10101365782255208_2454179042091396810_n.jpg

We discovered he had to poke his nose quite deep into some of the holes...

10676251_10101365782280158_4445263695006754738_n.jpg

... so I retrieved the last couple of beans and hand-fed him :) He didn't seem to object too much, so I might use it more often.

Back