• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Teeth were really bad & Georgia will need frequent dentals. Tucking into food now

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
U/D Teeth were really bad & Georgia will need frequent dentals. Tucking into food now

She was underweight when she arrived but looks thinner. I noticed now patches of urine on the lino. Georgia seems fine in herself, eating and running around but am obviously worried about any weight loss. Seeing Wendy at 4.30 pm.

Last edited:
She was underweight when she arrived but looks thinner. I noticed now patches of urine on the lino. Georgia seems fine in herself, eating and running around but am obviously worried about any weight loss. Seeing Wendy at 4.30 pm.

I hope it's something straightforward to sort out. They do worry us :cry:

Is this Wendy from Twickenham Vets?

I hope it's something straightforward to sort out. They do worry us :cry:

Is this Wendy from Twickenham Vets?

Yes it is.:) My friend is taking me and she is taking her little Yorkie to see Laura at the same time. She is worried her dog who is 10 now may have Cushings disease.

I am worried about little Georgia, she seems to have a curved spine as well and her poos are not great, not big and round like Bandits but they have improved. I worry she may have an underlying condition.

Yes it is.:) My friend is taking me and she is taking her little Yorkie to see Laura at the same time. She is worried her dog who is 10 now may have Cushings disease.

I am worried about little Georgia, she seems to have a curved spine as well and her poos are not great, not big and round like Bandits but they have improved. I worry she may have an underlying condition.

Hope you get on OK with the appointment. I got trapped in the Surgery Car Park this morning !!

Oh dear. James badly dented and scratched his car reversing out of Twickenham vets when the car park was full, must have been last year. I hope your appointment went alright.

Oh dear. James badly dented and scratched his car reversing out of Twickenham vets when the car park was full, must have been last year. I hope your appointment went alright.

I hope you get on OK. Thinking of you :wave:

It's a terrifyingly small car park.. and I have the tiniest of cars :oops:

Thank you all so much for thinking of Georgia.

Wendy had a good feel all over and no lumps or bumps which is a huge relief, but as soon as she looked in her mouth Wendy said Georgia has very bad teeth. No history of dental problems that we are aware of but most likely the cause of Georgia losing weight. Glad I took Bandit as well as they are staying overnight. Laura is doing the dental tomorrow.

Hope little Georgia will be alright.

Thank you all so much for thinking of Georgia.

Wendy had a good feel all over and no lumps or bumps which is a huge relief, but as soon as she looked in her mouth Wendy said Georgia has very bad teeth. No history of dental problems that we are aware of but most likely the cause of Georgia losing weight. Glad I took Bandit as well as they are staying overnight. Laura is doing the dental tomorrow.

Hope little Georgia will be alright.

Oh you so did the right thing taking her! Lots of vibes that she will be OK xx

Oh you so did the right thing taking her! Lots of vibes that she will be OK xx

Thanks. I am pleased it is dental and not something serious, although the dental isn't without risks. Strange thing is she was still eating even though her teeth are so bad. Mr Bennett stops at the first sign of dental problems, but know some bunnies will keep eating no matter how bad their teeth are.

Back