• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else's rabbits watching the football?

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
Can rabbits actually see colours? Mine seem to be fascinated by all the green grass on the screen :lol:

I suppose football is basically the rabbit cookery show :lol: there's probably watching with little mouths watering!

I haven't got the football on, but I can't imagine Lilly would be interested, she has never once acknowledged the tv!

Last edited:
Not the footie, but Amy sometimes looks at the TV as if she's watching, particularly if a noise on it startles her.

I suppose football is basically the rabbit cookery show :lol: there's probably watching with little mouths watering!

I haven't got the football on, but I can't imagine Lilly would be interested, she has never once acknowledged the tv!

My bridge bunny used to love his food programmes (aka football pitches!) :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know but my husband would likely terrify the bunnies with his shouting and bawling.... He is an avod footy fan and we are getting pummelled... Oooh, Scotland are just soooooo bad,,,,

Boris used to watch TV with me, Bella just ignored it :lol: But I never watched any sports so I'm not sure whether he was a fan or not!

Slightly OT as not a rabbit but Zoe cat always watched the Bake Off with me when it was on! She'd hear the intro and come running :lol:

Back