• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of the animals. *Very pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
I got the buns out last night so got a few very lovely pics of them. I will post the other pics as comments otherwise there will be too many pics to fit on one post.

Fiver on a mission of naughtiness.

"Who? Me?"

:roll:

Shadowfax. :love:

Excuse Xena's eye. It was poorly yesterday but she's all better today. :)

Now for Radagast (naked rat). I got him out for a little bit the other evening and he loved it.

"Oh Hai"

:lol:

I love his curly whiskers. :love:

..and finally Larka. We took her for a big walk the other day and she loved running about in the woods following all the animal trails. Getting her to sit still for 5 mins was practically impossible so I only got a few pics.

Unfortunately I haven't got any recent pics of Honey since I don't like to take my camera to the stables in case it gets broken. I will have to take some soon, though!

Your pets are absolutely wonderful. Every single one of them! Your rats curly whiskers are so cuteeeee!
Shadowfax looks like my little lop :)

Oh wow. :love: every single one of them are just stunning!

I especially love Larka's photos - they look so professional! What camera have you got?

:shock: Fiver is just so cute his face is so expressive and obviously his mission of naughtiness went well for him :lol:

They're all so cute when they can't annoy me :D

Apart from Radagast, he's cute and not annoying!

Beautiful! However I don't believe that Fiver can be naughty...:lol:
Are you keeping Radagast? I'm not really a ratty person, but he is cute! :love:

You have a lovely fur family :love: I can't remember seeing pictures of Larka before, or at least in a long time! She's a beautiful looking dog and sounds like a lot of fun! Radagast is just so sweet! I love his curly whiskers too! Is his personality the same as what you'd expect to a hairy rat or do hairless rats act different in any way?

Bunnies are adorable as always too of course! I'm always impressed by the shots you manage to capture! The fact that you can take good, clear photos of a black bunny is amazing :lol:

Wow, lots of questions! Thank you everybody for your comments. :) I will try to answer everybody who asked a question!

PS Is larka a lurcher? She's stunning!

Yes she is. We think she is a bedlington terrier x greyhound.

Oh wow. :love: every single one of them are just stunning!

I especially love Larka's photos - they look so professional! What camera have you got?

I have an SLR Canon 7D. I do a lot of wildlife photography so I find that taking pics of domestic animals is so easy because they generally do what you want them to do. :lol:

Beautiful! However I don't believe that Fiver can be naughty...:lol:
Are you keeping Radagast? I'm not really a ratty person, but he is cute! :love:

I am working on this. I want to keep him but I know that my parents will kick off so I'm waiting for the perfect moment to bring it up. :lol:

You have a lovely fur family :love: I can't remember seeing pictures of Larka before, or at least in a long time! She's a beautiful looking dog and sounds like a lot of fun! Radagast is just so sweet! I love his curly whiskers too! Is his personality the same as what you'd expect to a hairy rat or do hairless rats act different in any way?

Bunnies are adorable as always too of course! I'm always impressed by the shots you manage to capture! The fact that you can take good, clear photos of a black bunny is amazing :lol:

We got Larka a few months after losing Rosie (my beloved old whippet x collie). We got her from the local pound as a foster with the intention of keeping her if she was not claimed. We've only had her about 4-5 months and she's only 9 months old now so is still a bit of a handful. I have posted lots of pics up when we first got her. You'd be able to find the previous threads since I don't think many people have animals with the name "Larka"!

He acts pretty much exactly the same but I can feel him do the little vibration (the little "I'm annoyed with you" shudder) much more clearly than other rats...maybe he's just a bit more grumpy?

I think that's everyone! Phew!

Last edited:
That was some impressive replying :lol:

I've looked up her thread, she's so gorgeous!! She jumps so high!!!! :D

I love the thought of Radagast being a little more grumpy than other rats... it fits with his "grumpy old man" look :lol: poor little thing not having a coat! The more pictures I see of him the cuter I think he is :love: hairless animals will always look a bit unusual though!

Back