• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe question

I'd say no... the density of the liquid inside would not heat up correctly by heating two at the same time.

Can you put more than one in the microwave at a time??:wave:

I think if you put two in, you'd probably have to double the time anyway. Suppose you wouldn't forget to take one out and put the other in though :)

I do mine separately to make sure evenly heated. Don't want overheated bunny botties xx

I'd say no... the density of the liquid inside would not heat up correctly by heating two at the same time.

Technically you should be able too, it's really no different from cooking a greater quantity of food in your microwave, such as cooking more than one jacket potato at the same time.

Although saying that a few factors to consider would be:
1) density and melting point of the substance (wax??) inside
2) the outer shell, would a longer heating time cause any damage, thinning of the shell, reduction in the lifespan of the product?
3) stacking of the product in the microwave for the best transfer of heat.

You would need to work out the new heating time so they were both heated equally taking into consideration the factors above, so the question is probably best answered by the product manufacturers.

A quick google for Snugglesafe show they have are made by Lenric C21 Ltd based in Littlehampton They also have a facebook page called Snugglesafe (Lenric), you need to ask to be added as a friend.

I've a feeling you can but they advise using one of those rack thingys for heating multiple plates at a time, be worth checking though because I can't remember where I got that info from :lol:

Thanks everyone :wave:

I'm sure I read somewhere you can put more than one in at a time but I'm worried about risking it :?

Oh well maybe I'll stick to heating up 5 snugglesafes per night then :roll::roll::lol:

Right,the density of the liquid inside would not heat up correctly by heating two at the same time. thanks
ipLlqU

No, unless you have a special rack that keeps the two separate with a large gap in between.
Stacking them would cause one of them to get too hot and one of them to have a cold spot where the other is blocking it.

Thanks everyone :wave:

I'm sure I read somewhere you can put more than one in at a time but I'm worried about risking it :?

Oh well maybe I'll stick to heating up 5 snugglesafes per night then :roll::roll::lol:

I've posted the question on their facebook page as I really want to know this as well. If I get a reply I'll post back.

Back