• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Moods

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Do your buns ever have days where they just have the absolute devil in them?!

My Max is in one of those moods today (to be fair, it's him who has them the most!) trashing the place, binkying everywhere, humping Charlotte, relentlessly trying to steal whatever food I'm eating, getting into cupboards :evil:

Its a god job he's funny because he's a total pain in the ass today! :roll::lol:

My buns definitely have days like this. Fiver is like this everyday but occasionally ups his nortiness. The other day I had to chase him down the stairs because he bolted out of my room and was half way down before I noticed. :shock: I wouldn't be so bothered but Larka (dog) would eat him if she caught him!

Yes. Chloe has days where she has her ears firmly back! :evil:
Today however she's dancing around in the garden happy as can be :)

Charlie was an absolute devil yesterday...could quite happily of strangled him :lol: :love:

Millie has the devil in her almost every day, she's pretty good most of the time but often likes to go nuts and run round the room picking various bits of wallpaper to pull off :lol:

Good job we love them really :lol:

Back