• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you get rabbit-visitors?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
That is, humans who come to your house specifically to see your rabbits, not you?

I just realised I've had four in the last two weeks and one of them was a total stranger :lol: I feel like I should be offended but at the same time I'm so proud of my bunnies because everyone just falls in love with them :love:

Yes :lol:

The girl who was my pet sitter in Taunton came round to see both new boy, and to say by to them (not me!)
My best friend openly says she can't wait to see the rabbits (again not me!)

And my nieces/nephews/godchildren :lol: they love Marble!

Yes, I do :lol: and when I first got the goats when they were kids everyone came out of the woodwork to see them :roll:

I got stopped in the street when I picked Lopsy up from his snip by a traffic warden :D Lots of people always ask after Lopsy before anyone else >D

YES!! and he loves them. He always hops straight over to investigate them!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, my friends kids :D They're five and two and as soon as they come in the 2 year old says 'where rabbit?' :lol:

Their mum asked about getting rabbits for them but after I told her what was involved with mine she said definitely not! So they can come and visit mine whenever they like instead.

They get a little visitor every tuesday, my friend's little daughter. They're starting to get to know her now, even Smudge came out to see her today :D

Not really

When my family come round most of them ask to see them and my friend always sees them when she comes round

Nope but I often get text messages from Debbie (Purplebumble) asking when I'm free to come round because Dylan kitty needs a cuddle :lol:

I just go round to see the cats and bunnies ;) :love:

Back