• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns are settling in nicely...

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
Came home and found this... They do have one litter tray on their shelf which is being used very nicely... however think they need two for now whilst they settle in! :lol:

Thanks for cleaning us! We needs another litter tray pls :thumb:

That's better!! :thumb::thumb:

Here is a couple of pics of the inside of the Wendy house, apologies for the dodgy torch light photos...

We like these pellets yum yum!!

Thanks we are off now:wave::wave:

What a mess they made :lol: when my rabbits first went into their shed they ended up with 5 litter trays, one of which was a big under bed storage box :shock: :lol: they're down to just one now, most of it was territorial marking I think.

Hehe, checked in this morning and it is much tidier... for now! Yes you are probably right must be a bit territorial as its all new to them. I forgot just how much poo they produce :shock::shock::shock: :lol: xxx

Ha ha brill!

My two have decided for the last week or so to totally trash their living area, towels in heaps, litter tray emptied etc, they do this every once in a while :roll:

Awww. Still as lovely as ever. My belgian hares have now got four litter trays. Hope that does the trick (they had done LOADS of wee in the corner of their shed).

hehe messy little things aren't they. To be fair to them though, today only a few stray poos so fingers crossed the 2 litter trays are enough!! :D xx

Back