• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

C&C Cage ideas please :D Im like a kid at christmas here hahaha

pudgey420

Warren Scout
Hello :)

I have just purchased Willow some wire shelving that I'm gonna make into an awesome two story house for her!

She is a house bunny but she is in there when she is unsupervised so I want to be as fun and homey as possible :D

Please post some photos of your lovely bunny set ups :D :love:

I'd consider going for solid wood floors that way you don't have to cover them and it leaves more grids for going big! A batten across the gaps and a board on top is pretty easy to put together.

Yeah Ive got laminate ordered that I'm going to line it with :)

Would like beading for round the walls work around the edge of it?

and sorry for being stupid but whats a batten ? Haha

I have looked at all the examples in the housing bit but was hoping more people would post some more :D

thanks guys

:wave: I used to have one when Barney was a youngster, to keep him off the furniture (he loved weeing on stuff :roll:)

a0cf81763556a56f4b3fada41dce77e3_zpsd4087a67.jpg

The middle and top floors were just c&c cubes with a piece of plywood over them, then blankets over that to stop them chewing the wood (although that would be no good if your rabbit liked chewing/eating blankets obv!)

I like the overlapping shelves, really makes use of the height but they can't jump to far in one go :)

Questions please!!

How do I create a door? and also a lock please??

thanks
making it just now so answers quick ould be appreciated hahah thanksss

Questions please!!

How do I create a door? and also a lock please??

thanks
making it just now so answers quick ould be appreciated hahah thanksss

To make a door, just use cable ties to tie a grid/grids to one neighbouring grid and this creates a hinge effect. You can also use 'reuseable' cable ties for a lock, or a bulldog clip.

Back