• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Pleased, Just Had to Share :-)-Re Lord H

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This time last week I was in despair about Lord H and his health issues. Well whilst he still has a ridiculously slow heart rate he is otherwise asymptomatic and the relapse he had with his GI tract problem has resolved (*touches wood*). Last week he was passing loads of horrible unformed fecals and brown liquid. He is now producing these normal fibrous ones

Diet wise he has a variety of hays, a moderate amount of Readigrass, dried herbs/forage, a few sprigs of coriander and one sprig of mint. He also has 2 'cups' of warm peppermint tea and Avipro twice a day. He absolutely LOVES it. As soon as I get up he starts leaping about like a nutter wanting his first cuppa of the day !!

No idea how long this 'good' spell will last. But I wanted to share it as I always seem to be sharing just the bad news xx

I'm so very pleased to hear Lord Herbert is doing so well and enjoying his tea. :) I would presume that gives him lovely output in other (ahem) areas as well. ;) I wonder if I could get Mimzy to drink some of the special "tummy tea" I have for the bunnies as he can be a bit iffy about his water consumption.
I'll raise a cuppa to you both as soon as I come in from the morning woofit constitutionals. :) And (((((((huge hugs)))))) to you Jane, you are never far from my thoughts. :) xxxxx

Oh, that's such good news , lots of love to you both :love:
The peppermint tea idea is totally fab! Will try it with mine..
To Lord H and Jane XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back