• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoa Timmys insurance has gone up to nearly £9!

I was quoted £10 per rabbit when I tried with mine & they were young then. I cant afford insurance but heaven help me if they need expensive care cause Id do anything to get it for them.

..?? Thats pretty high!!

My bunnies are £11.80 ... £23.60 in total per month

i think it works out about £11.26 ish a month each. i think only exotic direct cover piggies though so maybe that's why?? the first year was under a tenner because of the first year discount. then they changed it to over ten months instead of twelve.

Scary, isn't it when you have several insured. My most expensive is Esme at £15.47 a month. I have 4 rabbits insured with Pet Plan who turn 7 years during the next year and I'm dreading the renewals. I'm seriously considering cancelling insurance but I'll probably stick it out as I cancelled Artie's and he ended up costing a fortune so I don't think I will risk it again.

I have cancelled my bunnies insurance, I know Ill regret it if something goes wrong but I cant afford the £45 a month for all of them at the moment x

Mine is around £32 a month for four bunnies (think it's £7.81 each or something like that), two of mine are uninsured. Teddy was already too old to insure when I got him, but I really should get Nahla insured too.

I'd of thought £9 per month cheap labels is £11.24 would never be without it Sox showed us how good it is to have it, Mabel's not really had many claims

Back