• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns are all moved and settled

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I am absolutely delighted with our buns - they coped with the move to a brand new house and enclosures so well - I think mummy was way more stressed than they were:D We used Purple Paws Pet Transport to help us move them - and they were excellent - treated our babies with such care. We had set up their enclosures with slightly used litter boxes and their toys and water bowls and lots of hay - and then left them to calm down after the 1/2 hour drive and only Holly took any length of time to relax.

However - poor little Prudhoe was another story :cry: We had hoped to bond him and Bug before moving but one thing or another put us off - but in the last week before we moved they had been out together at night and he had been running in and out of her hutch - so was very nearly there. So we moved 7 buns early on Saturday - but left Prudhoe and I took him after all the furniture and boxes had gone - we got him to the new house and realised we had completely forgotten HIS pen, and litter tray and water bowl - poor little guy was homeless:oops::( - so we had to put him into a make shift pen which I don't think he was too impressed about. But he and Bug got on well again last night when they came out together so hoping we can put them together properly this weekend when someone can just sit and watch to make sure they're okay.

And Prudhoe was the first bun to attempt the stairs :love: - he was brilliant - abit wary at first and then before we knew it - he was racing up and down like a loon:thumb: Sheldon and Holly are very keen indeed but just need a bit more encouragement before jumping down the first stair - and the other 4 are useless so far - Bobo and Harley wouldn't even come out of their pens the silly billies :roll::love:

I relieved beyond words that they coped with the move so well - and seem very happy and content in their new homes:thumb:

Yay! Glad to see this :D

Once we've settled in property - and are not living out of boxes - I will be in touch for a mammoth nail clipping and grooming session.:D

Harley has grown her winter pelt now - will be needing some attention quite soon now.

Me neither! When we moved house we just set them up temp pens for a few days until their accommodation was ready

They operate mainly around Kent - Maidstone/Chatham area and will carry dogs, cats, buns etc. They also do boarding for buns as well. We couldn't have done it without them. We only have 2 useable carriers anyway - and they provided the other 2 which meant we didn't have to buy 2 carriers we wouldn't need again.:D

Am I allowed to post a link to them?

Once we've settled in property - and are not living out of boxes - I will be in touch for a mammoth nail clipping and grooming session.:D

Harley has grown her winter pelt now - will be needing some attention quite soon now.

Awesome :D Also "pelt" makes her sound like a wild beast! Lol.

Back