• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see all your Rexes! :)

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I loved the threads a while back with everyone's different types of bunnies (black bunnies, lops, uppy-eared buns etc.) So please can I see people's beautiful rex rabbits to cheer me up? :D

I'll start (although I don't think they're 'proper' pure rexes):

Dany

Peach Pie

f96660a7f1006af9d062570395f6cade.jpg
Benni and his wife-bun Ruthy

96a47fbc-b997-4d74-a022-541f3b35c311_zps0323abc3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo1_zpsfa2bff24.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The brown one is Willow and the grey one was Misty who i lost on 17th July this year :cry: xx

0bc5305dd0f697e00def1dbc64c6421e.jpg

Here is my rex Woody, excuse the state of my garden [emoji5] we've done nothing with it since the buns ate everything, next year will be better lol.

This is my boy willow :love: I also have a Rex appreciation Facebook page :thumb: link at the bottom on my signature :wave:

Gosh! Rexes are so gorgeous; just like the Velveteen Rabbit! I love this thread, they're all so beautiful! I've my hands full with four rabbits but I'd have room for a littl'n if a Rex bounced into my life [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved the threads a while back with everyone's different types of bunnies (black bunnies, lops, uppy-eared buns etc.) So please can I see people's beautiful rex rabbits to cheer me up? :D

I'll start (although I don't think they're 'proper' pure rexes):

Dany

Peach Pie

What are Dany and Peach Pie's backgrounds? They both have ears that suggests a history. They also look super cute and happy and gorgeous x

What are Dany and Peach Pie's backgrounds? They both have ears that suggests a history. They also look super cute and happy and gorgeous x

I got them from a free ad, as they were going for free I was worried and went straight round and snapped them up. The lady said she didn't want them and she definitely wouldn't breed the mum again so I was happier knowing that. They were only tiny babies, don't know how old but they were weaned onto solid food.

I'm assuming the mum nibbled the ears off, or another rabbit did, as Peach is missing some toes as well. I wouldn't like to think a human had hurt their ears :( They're fine with it, only problem I've had is that (as per vet's instructions) I needed to put kids suncream around the tops of the ears as they got a bit burnt last summer (very hard to put sunscreen on a wriggling bun!)

Oh yay thank you im going to join now.
Rex's have such a sweet nature, my woody is such a gorgeous boy.

Back