• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New charity project - very exciting :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
🐭🐹🐰🐔🐣 Please have a look at this page for a new charity project I have become involved in. Wellington Boot School Projects is an animal shelter based in Stockport, with a strong focus on education in animal welfare, working in conjunction with local schools. Small animals and ex battery hens available for rehoming. Please like and share to spread the word! Thank you 😊
https://www.facebook.com/WellingtonBootSchoolProjects

Thank you Jane :D They don't have a website yet, but I'll let you all know when that's up and running for those that don't have Facebook :D It's very exciting, I'm really pleased to be involved :thumb:

Just another bump :) The more people that like and share the page will help the charity get up and running as it will give us more potential to approach companies for help - for example, getting free 'past it's best' veg from supermarkets to feed the animals and getting building/shed companies etc to donate materials :)

Back