• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Lilly coming over to me for fusses

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
If I sit on the rug she will always come out from wherever she is for fusses! She comes out quickest if I call her over :love: when I come home from work she often runs out to greet me on the rug because I always fuss her on it and often cuddle up with her on it :love: here's a video of her coming out of her sleepy corner to get nose rubs from me, she's such a sweetie!

������������

She's so lovely isn't she :love: she is like this all the time, I can't wait for her to have a bunny to groom and be groomed by! She loves company so much!

She's beautiful! Even my hand-reared Belgian hare isn't this cuddly! You are very lucky :)

Last edited:
She's beautiful! Even my hand-reared Belgian hare isn't this cuddly! You are very lucky :)

I know :love: she's so sweet! She didn't used to be like this, Harvey was always like this, but she wasn't so much, she liked a head rub, but only for a couple of mins, now I could lay and cuddle her all day and she'd love it :love:

Oh just look at her lickle blissful snuggle love me face :D :love::love::love:

She is absolutely adorable :love::love::love:

She is isn't she :love:

Just wanted to add a cute Lilly story (couldn't be bothered making a whole new thread...!)

She just climbed onto my lap for maybe the 3rd time (I've been encouraging her with treats to get on the sofa next to me and then to jump on my lap to get the treat), treat encouraged again, then she just sat there after the treat, had a wash, then asked for a head rub :shock: so I obliged and she cozied down onto the cushion on my lap purring whilst I fussed her :love: she then sat up, had a wash and a scratch, then tucked her head back under my hand for more :love: she eventually got up and jumped to next to me on the sofa where she washed, then nipped me until I gave her more nose rubs :lol: she's never accepted lap cuddles or even sofa cuddles, despite her huge love of floor cuddles! I'm so happy! I hope she feels confident enough to do this again :love:

Just wanted to add a cute Lilly story (couldn't be bothered making a whole new thread...!)

She just climbed onto my lap for maybe the 3rd time (I've been encouraging her with treats to get on the sofa next to me and then to jump on my lap to get the treat), treat encouraged again, then she just sat there after the treat, had a wash, then asked for a head rub :shock: so I obliged and she cozied down onto the cushion on my lap purring whilst I fussed her :love: she then sat up, had a wash and a scratch, then tucked her head back under my hand for more :love: she eventually got up and jumped to next to me on the sofa where she washed, then nipped me until I gave her more nose rubs :lol: she's never accepted lap cuddles or even sofa cuddles, despite her huge love of floor cuddles! I'm so happy! I hope she feels confident enough to do this again :love:
😍😍😍😍

:love: she is gorgeous, love the video :thumb: I'm sure she will be having lots more sofa cuddles :thumb:

Aw, that's so lovely. What a gorgeous girly she is. So pretty and fluffy. Lucky Lilly having such a lovely lady looking after her with so much love.

:love: she is gorgeous, love the video :thumb: I'm sure she will be having lots more sofa cuddles :thumb:

About an hour later she jumped back up and had cuddles next to me although not on me, she's definitely learnt that the sofa is a cuddle place now and not a scary high place!

Awww, that's a lovely video! :) She's adorable :D I was having a bad mornign this mornign (feeling unwell, nothing really bad!) so I did my weekend bunny duties (went and moved and changed Lopsy) and felt much better after just being outside with him, though I did complain earlier in the morning about not having a cuddly bunny ;P

Good luck with her new friend!

Back