• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brave Bobbie Bunny

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
8 years ago she was in a mass producing Meat Farm and at deaths door. I so hope that her subsequent years have made up for all the suffering she endured. She has outlived all of her 13 babies, none made it beyond the age of 4, some died at just 6 months of age, the second litter all died either at birth or a few days after. No Rabbit should endure all the suffering that Bobbie went through. It is NEVER acceptable under any circumstances

After being Rescued by Theo (Snowy)

BobbieandBabies-1.jpg

8 years on, Bobbie this morning

Bless her, she is such a gorgeous girl :love: I hope that living such a wonderful life will have made her forget all the ill treatment she suffered before she was rescued.

Bobbie is an amazing girl, whenever I see her she always brings happiness and sadness as she reminds me of our childhood bunny, she was also from a meat farm. :cry: She had a decent life but nothing like my boys have now, she also had an accidental litter in that time. I'm so glad I know more about bunnies now. Bobbie is wonderful and so lucky to have been rescued from that awful life. :love:x

No, no rabbit should have to suffer, it is heartbreaking. Someone told me an awful story the other day which I won't repeat. How people think that's acceptable I don't know. Anyway, some bunnies, like Bobbie, strike lucky but the situation is not good enough.

Gosh is it really 8 years ago? I remember when she first came to you. Glad she's had the happy times with you to make up for her dreadful start in life.

It's absolutely heartbreaking the suffering the poor love had to endure.

Thank goodness she found her way to you Jane, I'm sure she counts her lucky stars every day.

She looks such a sweetheart :love: xx

Hasn't the time flown - I remember when Bobbie came to you too.

She's gorgeous and couldn't have wished for a better rescuer.

Back