• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Yous won't gets out of this door

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Wivout me knowing agains!"
4e2a3df0e38bca3162803b250be5ccaa.jpg

Freddie was under the bed, and I snuck out of the room, he didn't realise until I opened the door to yet back in. He usually darts to the door when I go near it - he loves to be close to the girls. So now he's lying against the door to make sure I don't escape without him again :roll::lol:

The problem is...they all think they're the head of the household :roll:

What do you mean they think they are? :roll:
I haven't been head of my household since 2007! :lol: At least I thought I was up until then...then I got put in my place by a certain lop eared bunneh who shall remain nameless.... ;)

What do you mean they think they are? :roll:
I haven't been head of my household since 2007! :lol: At least I thought I was up until then...then I got put in my place by a certain lop eared bunneh who shall remain nameless.... ;)
Maybe the problem is that I think im the head of the household...?

My lot certainly think they're the head of the household, especially Slipper! If Slipper wants anything, he's got me trained that he'll start thumping and I'll rush to see what's wrong and then he gets whatever it is he was after. :roll: Usually dinner as I don't have a set time for that. (I know, evil mummeh!)

Lady Katherine also thinks she's the head of the household with her love of being norty on purpose and deliberately disobeying me. But she's so funny and affectionate with it, she's not a diva, more like a lovable norty child :love:

Such an impudent little fwuffball, isn't he?
He's that and so much more....
He makes up for it by being so cute. I woke up this morning to him lying against the pillow next to me :love: until I moved and he hopped off and back to the door :roll:
:lol::lol::lol: I sometimes wonder if that's what's in their heads :lol:
I think it must be...
"Why does my hoomin disobeys me? Needs more twainings"

My lot certainly think they're the head of the household, especially Slipper! If Slipper wants anything, he's got me trained that he'll start thumping and I'll rush to see what's wrong and then he gets whatever it is he was after. :roll: Usually dinner as I don't have a set time for that. (I know, evil mummeh!)

Lady Katherine also thinks she's the head of the household with her love of being norty on purpose and deliberately disobeying me. But she's so funny and affectionate with it, she's not a diva, more like a lovable norty child :love:
Mine have me trained...they look cute and get a treat :lol: :p
But I'm his no1 fan!! :p
Can't argue with that ;)!

Back