• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddly bun

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I've had my flu jab this week so been feeling poorly, Barney has been looking after me, checking on me every so often and giving cuddles :love: I guess its hard to be naughty all the time :lol:

Hello mum :)

Priscilla jumped up to explore my bed this evening, which is very rare for her:

Have you got treaties?

Pfft it's just your hand

And (touch wood) Barney has stopped peeing on the settee and the bed! It's been 6 weeks since he had a wee outside his tray. So I've been able to get rid of the cage around my bed and live free-range :D

I'm very proud of him :oops::love:

Aww... Barney is beautiful... his silky ears! :love:
My hand gets 'pffft' at by my buns too when no foods is onit .... :roll: hope they are both looking after you x

Pfft it's just your hand
My hand gets 'pffft' at by my buns too when no foods is onit
Mine too, every morning when I check Lopsy over! "Ooh, whassat! Oh. Well, I'll bounce about like a loony instead." Quite hard to poke him about when he's darting around, and he's taken to taking the morning breakfast treats somewhere I can only just reach him. And then backing up as he eats, weirdo.

Anyway, flu jab: mine became proper itchy and inflamed a days or so later, so watch out for that :) It was fine a week later but still a bit discoloured for a few weeks.

Back