• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Wabbit Wednesday Boots decided to

Zoobec

Staff member
Customise one of my boots to give it a bit of a scalloped effect at the top, he was just starting on the hole punching at the front to finish the design, when he was disturbed and had to leave it :lol:

I was a bit fed up with whoever left the shoe cupboard door open, despite warnings that shoes might be chewed :roll: of course it had to be one of mine :lol:

Is he just proving that despite his appearance as a super cute adorable snuggle bun, he really did graduate from the BARC school of nortiness with flying colours?

Yes I think he is a Norty BARC bunny :lol: but I forgave him immediately. I mean one nibbled boot is not too bad considering he has been a house bun for several months now. I think he was just trying to redesign them :lol:

Maybe he thought they should look like him and was trying to sculpt them accordingly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: I have lost many a shoe to bunny teeth! I had to buy OH new trainers after some bunny nibbled the laces! There was a chunk taken out of them too, they were still functional with new laces but OH wanted new ones! This was over a year ago... he's worn the trainers TWICE :roll:

I was laying on the floor cuddling Lilly wearing my brand new boots the other day, OH walked in so I sat up to chat to him, I didn't pay much attention to what Lilly way doing until I felt a tugging on my foot and there she was with my lace in her mouth nibbling! Luckily she didn't chew all the way through but my brand new boot laces were damaged! They're nice laces that I think would be hard to find replacements for too! I'm just glad I withdrew my foot from her mouth in time :lol:

I hope your shoes remain safe in future!

Norty bunnies :shock: at least they weren't my favourite shoes anyway. And the main thing is that he hasn't swallowed any of it, there were shredded bits on the floor :lol:

Boots is obviously a very artistic bun and needed to express his creative abilities :thumb: :lol:

Back