• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amy's Flop Spot (Image Heavy!)

SJ_R

Mama Doe
I appear to be gathering loads of snaps of Amy's second favourite spot (first is somewhere on me!), so I thought I'd share them.

I don't think they're the usual spot rabbits like...

imagejpg1-19.jpg

imagejpg3-12.jpg

imagejpg5-10.jpg

imagejpg2-15.jpg

imagejpg12-1.jpg

imagejpg13-1.jpg

image-83.jpg

image-78.jpg

d7131202-bd65-411d-b662-480dfcc06f43.jpg

As you can see, the leather recliner is pushed next to the wall. She likes to climb over me, or even launch herself up on her own, to get up there. She usually chooses to sit on top of the seat no one sits, but sometimes I feel a stretched out foot nudging the back of my head.

:lol: what a strange place for a bunny to lie!!! My mum's cat and dog both lie on the back of the sofa like that but I never imagined a rabbit would want to lay like that!!! She looks so cosy! :love:

Harvey used to occasionally climb over the back of the sofa like that, but wouldn't lie there (unless I gave him a head rub and he'd get cosy during the head rub but get up immediately after)! Lilly hates climbing usually so there's no way she'd ever hop up there :p

Beautiful! She looks SO Happy and relaxed... a very happy bun indeed, and it does look like she knows what she's doing... surveying all... especialy the 'one ear raised' photo ... " This My Place" :love:

Ssh, don't stroke her ego too much! She's very sweet, but can be a right little diva.

'Surveying her kingdom' indeed! She's chinned pretty much everything, and she also likes to loaf or periscope up there. She'll also wash and has fallen asleep a couple of times up there.

She's now snuggling with me, though she'll probably hop up there later.

ETA: She's now up there as a pancake, aka a rather flat loaf.

Last edited:
:love: she can see everyone from up there and has enough escape routes to get away from danger :lol: if it ever came :roll:

Ssh, don't stroke her ego too much! She's very sweet, but can be a right little diva.

'Surveying her kingdom' indeed! She's chinned pretty much everything, and she also likes to loaf or periscope up there. She'll also wash and has fallen asleep a couple of times up there.

She's now snuggling with me, though she'll probably hop up there later.

ETA: She's now up there as a pancake, aka a rather flat loaf.

This really made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

What a gorgeous bunny :love::love::love:

She's gorgeous! When Blueberry was a baby he loved jumping onto the top of my sofa although he never flopped out up there - he was too nosey for that :lol: and wanted to explore everything! :love:

Thanks all :D She's a lazy little so and so, except when I have to have her in the cage at night and I'm trying to sleep! She used to try and eat my hair from up there, which was quite fun explaining to my hairdresser! It's really funny when, sitting below, all you can see are big fluffy feet hanging down. Sometimes she doesn't get the angle quite right and slips a bit.

Back