• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wabbit Wednesday: an update on all 5!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Maizie and Daisy:
The girls are still very much the same. They mostly prefer to be left alone apart from feeding times.
They're currently set up in the living room and living next to Freddie until bonding.
Maizie still accepts nose rubs and strokes. The follows me into the kitchen and fusses around my feet :lol:
Daisy has started to accept nose rubs now and again but only on her terms.
They both come running when I call them or when I shake the treats tub. They're still very close (well they are sisters)and are always lying next to each other.
Maizie has taken a liking to the dog crate, and Daisy likes to lie underneath the Ikea bed :roll:
8dfc2d0a8abe830d562f150e3241e8e1.jpg

0214ed75fd6127bf464a33ff133d5787.jpg

6215989df640f7d0dc72ce0724a63977.jpg

Marble and Billy:
Marble and Billy are still living happily together! Although there is some evidence of fur pulling in their room today :( I've sat in with them for about half an hour and they seem fine so im not sure what's gone on.
Marble is a lot less clingy and reliant on me now that she has Billy. When I go in their room, she'll come over for a cuddle and some attention and will follow me until she gets them :lol:
Billy has come out of his she'll and is a very confident and cheeky boy! He likes to try and escape the room whenever the door is open :roll: he follows me around, and when I sit down he climbs all over me! He's also started accepting nose rubs and being fussed! When he first came home, he wouldn't let me touch him at all!
They're bond has grown stronger and they now cuddle up to each other a lot :love:
812f3d14518d1c2b6456f74e768b3d78.jpg

9da6afa1e28b4521c6a6bc0134c1feb1.jpg

a1b4fa7089be08ae650c974099b6fd71.jpg

62848e562cb0cd7a5bc8248d6c0501e4.jpg

Freddie:
I've posted a lot about Freddie since I adopted him from Luna.
He's a cuddly, cheeky, little fluff ball!
He seems desperate to live with the girls. He's always trying to get into their part of the living room and spends most of his time lying next to the puppy panels separating them.
I attempted bonding but wimped out because I wasn't sure if the scuffles between him and Daisy were normal or not. I have someone coming to help me in a few weeks :D
Freddie eats a lot and is completely led by his stomach :lol:
He's so well behaved. I have him in the bedroom over night and when I can't supervise him and the girls. He'll voluntarily hop into the carrier to be moved, and doesn't chew any of my furniture or carpet (unlike all 3 of the girls!!) He likes to sleep under the bed, or against the cushions, and when in the living room he's usually under the recliner, or against the puppy panels behind it.
7b99be9dbeb7779801cdd30dbd08bb6f.jpg

7b80ab2b1e9a4b2c08e9893062f047ef.jpg

eeddd1042a3ec4299ec10dce15c971d8.jpg

:love::love:

I also ordered signs from Blackberry & Co. They arrived today :D
2aa26dce775b045a012686dc02fd9ce3.jpg

Need to order another one of little Fred now though!

:love::love: they're all so gorgeous/handsome!

I love the photo of marble sitting next to her poo :lol: and Daisy looking at the sign like 'dis is me?' :lol: :love:

:love::love: they're all so gorgeous/handsome!

I love the photo of marble sitting next to her poo :lol: and Daisy looking at the sign like 'dis is me?' :lol: :love:
Thank you :D

I'm 99.9% sure that's Billys poo :lol: Marble only goes in the litter tray!
Daisy was terrified of the sign, she ran away every time I put it near her :lol: I was sat poised with the camera for when she eventually looked at it :lol:

Not to pic favourites but Billy is gorgeous, lovely big chunky agouti is just hugable :love:

Not to pic favourites but Billy is gorgeous, lovely big chunky agouti is just hugable :love:
Thank you :)
I don't have a favourite (well my favourite is whoever is being well behaved at the time :lol: ) but Billy is so handsome :D my OH calls him "a real rabbit" :lol:

Thank you :)
I don't have a favourite (well my favourite is whoever is being well behaved at the time :lol: ) but Billy is so handsome :D my OH calls him "a real rabbit" :lol:

:lol: he does look like a "real rabbit"!

I used to tell Harvey he wasn't a real rabbit because real rabbits have uppy ears like Lilly :lol: but I suppose he had the "real rabbit" colouring!

:lol: he does look like a "real rabbit"!

I used to tell Harvey he wasn't a real rabbit because real rabbits have uppy ears like Lilly :lol: but I suppose he had the "real rabbit" colouring!
My OH also loves him because he actually looks like a male and is "robust". With the little ones he's always worried about hurting them :oops:

My OH also loves him because he actually looks like a male and is "robust". With the little ones he's always worried about hurting them :oops:

I know what he means! I was so worried about hurting Logan because he was so tiny! He was so cuddly though and always wanted cuddles so I just had to cuddle him gently :lol: having said that, Lilly is the size where I pick her up and there's so much bunny that all four legs go in different directions and it can be hard to reorganise her body to sit on me properly :lol: luckily she isn't a wriggler when being picked up!

I know what he means! I was so worried about hurting Logan because he was so tiny! He was so cuddly though and always wanted cuddles so I just had to cuddle him gently :lol: having said that, Lilly is the size where I pick her up and there's so much bunny that all four legs go in different directions and it can be hard to reorganise her body to sit on me properly :lol: luckily she isn't a wriggler when being picked up!
Well Billy and Marble don't tolerate being picked up under any circumstances :lol:
I'm used to the smaller ones so I don't really worry when it comes to picking them up. He's more nervous when he's walking in their areas because they move all of a sudden :lol:

Aww great to get an update on all five.

Freddie really is such a good boy isn't he ?

He is in no way destructive ...he is too busy thinking about pellets. Lol :) xx

:love:

I have to confess, I'm a Billy fan too. He so suits the name (and not for the reason if was given to him :angry: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww great to get an update on all five.

Freddie really is such a good boy isn't he ?

He is in no way destructive ...he is too busy thinking about pellets. Lol :) xx

He is! He's not interested in wires or anything :lol: needless to say, he's eating as I type :roll: he's never too far from the hay!
What a lovely thread on your gorgeous buns :love:
Thank you :)!

:love:

I have to confess, I'm a Billy fan too. He so suits the name (and not for the reason if was given to him :angry: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Billy has really come out of his shell! Willowsmum just came over to cut their nails for me and Billy was accepting attention from her and everything :love:

The name does suit him, and the original reason for it is no longer applicable because he has Marble :D

Back