• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wabbit Wednesday : Binky and Bella update

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Binky and Bella will be two years old next year :shock:

Binky has really come out her shell recently, she is loving kissing me and licking the ripped bits on my jeans!
She doesn't scatter as much when you go to touch her as much either and she loves tunnels/noisy toys!
She loves free range time too and, name appropriate she loves binkying!
Some photos;

Her as a baby :(
110e9581d651aa419c2902f445c53e5f.jpg

Kisses
7b372b7a6b9ad31caf128b990906b7c2.jpg

55ea87e132003df31cc099e1a0021a56.jpg

Bella is still a food addict!
She still loves biting my clothes, the more expensive the better :roll:
She loves to throw a nethie strop but can easily be bought out of it with food!
Her poos look great and shes taken to trying to burrow into the hay, I come out in the morning to tunnels in her bed :lol: might have to make her a digging pit!
Occasionally she still cuddles but not as much now, shes also taken a liking to fleece blankets!
Some photos;

Her as a baby, shes changed loads since in her face especially!
916e5d6fe3ba8ba06bf2ad218e3c1f0d.jpg

Stropping!
3c9d884afd5dbe4b8ad945cbdfb7437c.jpg

4027be7c66147111b2d35fc5a8afa7a9.jpg

They're both getting ready for their spays too, which im very nervous about!

Aww, they are both gorgeous! They don't look almost two - still little adorable floofy babies :)

Aww, they are both gorgeous! They don't look almost two - still little adorable floofy babies :)
They definitely feel alot heavier than they did as little floofy babies :( :lol:
Its been great watching them grow though, they've still got the same cheeky personaloties as they did at young :love:

They're both adorable :love: I'm sure they'll be fine through their spay :)

Does Binky has an really unusual eye colour/pattern, or is it just a trick of the camera?

They're both adorable :love: I'm sure they'll be fine through their spay :)

Does Binky has an really unusual eye colour/pattern, or is it just a trick of the camera?
She has one eye that is half blue, the rest of her eyes are black/brown

dbc6cfd1d807d55ec036e1d2458a335d.jpg

You can see it properly in this photo :wave: its only one of her eyes too! I hope it doesnt affect her sight as she gets older but it shouldn't do - id love to know why its like that though!

Wow that's so pretty! How unusual! I thought that was what I was seeing but I wasn't sure!

I don't see why it would affect her vision, but even if it does it would affect it gradually so she won't notice and actually rabbits cope well with vision in only one eye :)

Wow that's so pretty! How unusual! I thought that was what I was seeing but I wasn't sure!

I don't see why it would affect her vision, but even if it does it would affect it gradually so she won't notice and actually rabbits cope well with vision in only one eye :)

I once had a nightmare that she was stolen, but I could identify her by her eye! :lol:

it probably wont affect her in anyway! But if it did as you say she wouldn't even realise, her other eye is all one color too - could just be a genetic defect or something like that.
Looks pretty though I must admit :lol:
They are both gorgeous :love:
Thankyou :wave:

Back