• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rest of my bunny family

They are so lovely and all look really well :D :love::love::love:

I still cant get over how old your gorgeous boy Elidore is :D:love::love::love:

They are so lovely and all look really well :D :love::love::love:

I still cant get over how old your gorgeous boy Elidore is :D:love::love::love:

Thank you :D I can't believe it either sometimes. He still looks like a baby to me, he has a really young looking face. He is 11 years and 3 months now. That makes him my oldest living bunny ever. And he is so active. Elsa is big a strong but she can be lazy and will just sleep in the garden or the run and spread her chubby bum out whilst Elidore uses her as a hurdle to run about. He is slower and not as hyper (he used to be very hyper) but he is still an active boy for his age. He lives for Elsa and the garden and it must be good for him because he looks and seems so well. To think that when I first adopted him the rescue wanted to pts :( 11 years on he is a wee star!

Oh, they are beautiful, all of them :) Elidore is a total star , I Love him , well done you :thumb:
Orla is a beauty too ... I adore her little Dutchie features !!! :love: X

Thank you all :D Orla is very pretty but she is also very naughty. There is nothing and I mean nothing she will not attempt to eat :shock:

Back