• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wabbit Wednesday: A Update on Your Bunnies

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Don't want to start a whole new thread? Just post a little update (text or photos) of your bunny here :)

Hi everyone and everybun, I'm Toffee and I iz just finishing my lunch. Hope everybun iz having a good wabbit Wednesday

1b1b156ee33219f166ae07cfee462686_zps11f07c4d.jpg
[/IMG]

My Buns enjoying breakfast yesterday, in their new shed and winter run set up.

Happy Wabbit Wednesday everybun :wave:
Forest and Fern are SO HAPPY since they moved in a month ago from a hutch / run set up, Ferni (on the left) is REALLY starting to settle down and relax at last :thumb: ... whilst Forest was born relaxed. They are 11 months old.
Mummeh is So proud of her silky babies :D

Their Daddeh building their new shed... cos their Mummeh made him :lol:

And she made him put it right next to the back door so Mummeh can come and live with her silky babies if she wants to...hee hee :D

Dandelion had a dental last Friday - this was him looking rather woozy when he came home Saturday morning. Poor little fella gets completely zonked by GAs, even metacam makes him dozy - took hi through til Monday evening to really get back to his normal bolsie self. Here he is having a Nanny Pat cuddle before having his ear bandage off.

i'd like to report that bisc is doing amazingly well and is so happy and healthy at the moment. all his minor issues seem to be under control. and i think for a rabbit aged 8, he is in really good condition. :love:

Lilly is becoming a very confident rabbit, she knows exactly what she wants and will ask me politely or rudely if I don't oblige straight away! She loves the rug a lot and sprawls out on it every evening purring away :love: She's started grooming the rug and the sofa, the first time in her life she's groomed furniture, which is a sign to me that she misses bunny company :( She absolutely loves cuddling up on the rug with me and being kissed and fussed over though so she's not too lonely. However she is getting a new boyfriend before Christmas which I'm very excited about!

Here she is right now... fast asleep and dreaming away :lol: (and after those photos when she wakes up she's getting weighed, look at that podgy belly! She doesn't feel overweight on her back though so maybe it's just a bad angle!)

Lovely to see lots of photos and updates :love:

Dandy and Beano have become even more confident and cheeky since we lost Ginger and Apricot. They don't even seem bothered that they have gone tbh :shock: when they were a pair before being bonded into the quad they were very shy, skittish, and wild. When they were a quad they improved a lot, you could stroke them at pellet o'clock but no other times, but they would all run and hide when you went into the shed. Since they are now sadly a pair again, when you open the outer door to the shed, they run to find out if there are some tasty treats on offer :shock: It really is wierd! They are still very much rabbits rabbits though, and would rather you arrived, gave out food and water and then left as soon as possible :lol:

Boots is still very friendly and sociable, the other day I was cleaning up in his room and he jumped from the top of his home made castle onto my back and started snuffling in my hair :love::lol:

I have discovered Alfie's love for Fibafirst..

10744810_757950130947105_789083041_n.jpg

He, too, is becoming more confident. It's lovely :love: I often worry about him being lonely, especially when he wasn't as bothered about having fuss, but now he's more inquisitive and will come up to me and explore, plus he'll let me stroke him (sort of)... He's also becoming more interested in toys, I gave him a treat ball for the first time this morning and he was having so much fun, I didn't even think he'd know what to do! My boy :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Mottle and Peaches are living indoors (M. has been sneezing again and I was worried about putting him out in the new garden as its quite damp here). They seem pretty happy, especially when there is food around.

The quad (Frosty, Snowflake, Tessie and Daisy) have moved into a lovely shiplap shed with plenty of windows. They are often to be seen cuddling together in a rabbity heap. Our landlady seems rather taken with them!

The hares are happy in the 10 x 6 shed (we are working to combat the extreme damp) and always come over to me to investigate what ever I bring in to them.

Mottle and Peaches are living indoors (M. has been sneezing again and I was worried about putting him out in the new garden as its quite damp here). They seem pretty happy, especially when there is food around.

The quad (Frosty, Snowflake, Tessie and Daisy) have moved into a lovely shiplap shed with plenty of windows. They are often to be seen cuddling together in a rabbity heap. Our landlady seems rather taken with them!

The hares are happy in the 10 x 6 shed (we are working to combat the extreme damp) and always come over to me to investigate what ever I bring in to them.

We need pics of your buns. You don't post enough up! (If you have posted some recently post the link!)

Fiver is doing well after his dental a few weeks back. His arthritis is under control and his hocks are looking much better. His leg is almost fully healed up but still sticks out slightly.
Xena has been getting lacralube gel in her bad eye every day and it has done her wonders. She has stopped being so aggressive at feeding time so things are pretty settled atm!
Shadowfax is her usual dopey self. :lol:

Lopsy's not getting so much tube-related pellet distribution these days, so when I popped them in on Sunday I thought I should get an action shot: this might not be the best picture, but it's very active!

10406421_10101350691841518_4022661594499240302_n.jpg

Rosie is thankfully recovering very well from her recent myxi

92825b28df3948f394eeaec633616555_zpse36362a0.jpg

fiver gets more confident of me and new things every day, and has taken part in several of the enrichment scavenger hunts which is a big thing for such a shy boy and I am very proud of how brave he's been :love:

mabel is having a snooze, she has had a massive groom by mummy and says mummy is naughty taking her coats off :lol: taking her brown suntan away, now turning black x

Back